Employers in the Greater Louisville Area can post jobs or internship opportunities for free on our site and get connected with on-campus recruitment activities.
JCTC Job Postings #section
Post your positions on our website here to be viewed by our students and alumni. You can post part-time, full-time, and co-op/internship positions in any career field.
Due to JCTC institutional closing, Job Postings submitted between Dec. 20-Jan. 4th, will NOT be Reviewed or Approved until January 7th.
On-Campus Recruitment #section
You have the option of recruiting for positions on campus. Approved recruiters must provide proof of insurance. Please contact the appropriate staff member based on your desired JCTC recruitment location below:
- JCTC Downtown Campus: Sandra Posey in the JCTC Business Affairs Office - (502) 213.2656 or email@example.com
- JCTC Technical Campus: Doris Engstrom, Administrative Assistant for Trade and Industry Division - (502) 213-4277 or Doris.firstname.lastname@example.org
- JCTC Shelby Campus: Maia Langley, Campus Coordinator of Shelby County Campus - (502) 213-2144 or email@example.com
- JCTC Bullitt Campus: Kim Boggs, Campus Coordinator of Bullitt County Campus - (502) 213-7911 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- JCTC Southwest Campus: Jessica Duff, Campus Coordinator of Southwest Campus - (502) 213-7907 or email@example.com
- JCTC Carrolton Campus: Andy Anderson, Interim Campus Director of Carrolton Campus - (502) 213-5203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Targeted Communications to Faculty #section
To learn about the academic programs offered at JCTC, click here. If you, then, provide us with the degree programs you want to target with your employment opportunities, as well as an electronic copy or email draft of what you want to share with potential candidates, we will reach out to our faculty to provide this information so they can communicate directly with students. To get this process started, please email us at email@example.com.