Please be aware of the following before you visit a CREW Career Center.
- Basic computer skills are needed to utilize services
- Allow one (1) to one and a half (1 ½) hours to complete a resume
- Career Assessment – 45 minutes to one (1) hour
- Bring a USB so you can save your resume
- Computer use is limited to job search, completion of online job application, checking e-mail for job alerts and resume writing
- No cell phones allowed in the Center
- Be respectful as it is a professional environment (children cannot be disruptive to other clients or counselor while in the Career Center)
- No food or drink allowed
- CREW reserves the right to refuse services to clients that are in clear violation of policy.